Location of Gifu City
Access to Nagaragawa Convention Center
- More airlines from Japan and around the world fly to Centrair Airport. For further information, refer to Centrair website
From the Centrair Airport to Meitetsu Gifu Station
Please use the Airport Limited Express of the Nagoya Railroad Co.,Lid "Meitetsu"
- Fare: 1,660yen
- Traveling Time: 56min
- Time Table
For more information, please viste the website of "Meitetsu."
- Please board a train for Meitetsu Gifu Station. (Be carefule not to board a train for other major stations.)
- A First Class Car Ticket "μ-ticket"(350yen) is required for the First Class Cars of the μSKY Ltd. Exp., the Rapid Ltd. Exp., and the Ltd. Exp. trains in addition to a basic fare ticket (1,310yen).
From Meitetsu Gifu Station to Nagaragawa Convention Center
- By Taxi:
- Fare: approximately 1,500 - 2,000 yen
- Traveling Time: approximately 10 - 15 min
- By Bus:
- Fare: 200 yen
- Traveling Time: approximately 20 min
- Time Table (These time tables are those of Bus Stops near JR Gifu Station. Please read the notice of the bottom.)
Line Board at Get off at City Loop Line Bus Stop 4 at Meitetsu Gifu Sta. Nagaragawa Kokusai Kaigijyo Kitaguchi K50 or K51 or K55 Meitesu Gifu Bus Terminal C Nagaragawa Kokusai Kaigijyo mae
- Gifu City has two major railway stations: "Meitetsu Gifu Station" and "JR Gifu Station". Please don't confuse the two stations. (The distance between the two stations is about 300 meter. You can access to the other station by walk.)
- You can check the next bus stop's name by the monitor at the front of a bus.